How can I join a Rotary Club?
Information for Prospective Rotarians
Rotary International is one of the world's largest service organisations, with some 29,500 clubs in more than 160 countries. Annually, Rotary clubs worldwide invite a limited number of men and women to become members. These prospective members represent various businesses and professional activities in their communities. As a progressive-minded business or professional person, you will see that belonging to a Rotary club, where outstanding representatives of the different vocations in your community come together, has its benefits.
To be invited, you must be:
- A leading representative of your business or professional activity
- Willing to help and participate in projects that enhance your community
- Willing to work on projects that help people in developing countries and promote international understanding and goodwill
Rotary clubs provide:
- Friendships with other managerial and professional leaders in your community
- Prestige of membership in a worldwide organisation
- Ongoing practical education
- A networking of people who can help you become more successful
- Promotion of higher ethical standards in your business or profession
- Projects to enhance your community
- Help for communities in countries around the world
Find out more about what Rotary has to offer.
Complete our Prospective Member Contact Form which will be forwarded to a Rotary club in your community.
Learn more about membership in Rotary by clicking the image below.
Adobe PDF Files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your computer you may obtain a free download by clicking onto the Adobe Logo below.